question

heubie avatar image
heubie asked

VE.bus smart dongle for Multiplus

I need to adjust the setting of my Multiplus and I know it was not possible in the past to do this with the dongle. Is this still the case or is it possible now? If not are there plans to make it possible in the near future so I don't have to spent my money on both the MK3 usb and the Dongle?

VE.Bus Smart Dongle
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
jeroend avatar image
jeroend answered ·

That will depend on the setting to adjust and the device you plan to use to make the setting with and what other devices you have in your setup (like a Venus device).

To my knowledge IOS devices are (very) limited here and would only allow to change the state if the Multiplus and the max. current draw. Android devices can tweak a lot more settings via the latest VictronConnect. Windows with a MK3 cable allows all config.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

heubie avatar image
heubie answered ·

We have both a IOS (iphone and Ipad) but also an Android device in our house. The VictronConnect app on my android has lots of settings if I select my multiplus in the demo-section. Does this mean I have these also in "real-life" if I use the dongle? I need to adjust settings for my LiFePo4 battery.

1 comment
2 |3000

jeroend avatar image jeroend commented ·

I cannot decide if 'lots of settings' is sufficient for you ;-) but in principle: yes

What you (can) see is what you (can) get at

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic