question

gherlt avatar image
gherlt asked

VRM monitoring shows wrong data

Hello, I am running an "island" (no grid) with a Quattro 48/5000/70-50/30, a stack of Pylontech batteries, AC coupled inverters on AC out and Colour Control GX.
I had wrong readings from start: even with no consuming element connected I get readings of "critical loads".
When solar inverters produce more power, there is more "critical load" even with totally near constant consumption.
And as a final statement, the sum of "critical loads" and "Charging" is greater than the PV Inverter production.
I assumed that was a problem of the EM24 AC sensor meassuring the PV inverter output. Recently I saw that the EM24 is not recommended anymore and finally decided to change to a ET112. Done a few days ago, problem is the same....
Current readings are 2071 W PV Inverter, 1455 W charging, 1105 W critical load. The realistic value of critical load is 400W maximum.
What is wrong here ?
Thank you

VRMCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
gherlt avatar image
gherlt answered ·

Today in the morningscreenshot-20210228-104547.jpg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.