question

siemcio avatar image
siemcio asked

Can i operate Multiplus from touch50 and cerno

Hi, can i operate Multiplus with Touch50 snd cerbogx ( inverter/off/charger and Amperage control ) or i need additionally DMC ? Or maybe is another way ? Thank you for help.

cerbo gxgx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Siemcio,

yes you can - unless you have a VE.Bus BMS in your system.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

siemcio avatar image
siemcio answered ·

Thank you for answer , unfortunately I have VE.Bus BMS with Victron LifePo4 battery , so there is any other configuration with victron battery ? Can I use different BMS ?

4 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

What MultiPlus do you have?

0 Likes 0 ·
siemcio avatar image siemcio Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

I have MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ siemcio commented ·

With a MP 3000VA you can use two inverting remote on-off cables (ASS030550100) and install the two-wire-BMS assistant.

https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Manual-Connecting-other-lithium-battery-systems-to-Multis-and-Quattros-EN.pdf

0 Likes 0 ·
siemcio avatar image siemcio Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Thank you. If I understand correctly I have to connect one cable to Aux I/0 and secound cable in temp sense in my multiplus. Instal two signal support bms program. And thats it ?

Is this setup safe for multi and battery ? Do I loose some other function in this situation ? Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
siemcio avatar image
siemcio answered ·

I have MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V

2 |3000

Related Resources