question

josh-c1 avatar image
josh-c1 asked

GX 50 Touch Won’t Turn Off (fixed)

I seem to be having an issue with GX 50 Touch where the screen just stays on, regardless of which setting I change it to under the display options. The brightness adjust or also doesn’t seem to be working at all. Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be the cause and how to fix it?

Cheers

cerbo gxgx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
josh-c1 avatar image
josh-c1 answered ·

It turned out it was the HDMI extender cable I was using. Problem solved.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wayneh avatar image wayneh commented ·

Hi Josh, I am having the same problem. I assume its the extender I am using too. Did you just try another brand? My challenge is that the cable is burred in the walls of a campervan and I cant pull a new one through now.

0 Likes 0 ·
michelg avatar image
michelg answered ·

Hi, a few things, update the Cerbo GX to firmware 2.60. Then disconnect and reconnect the power.

Here are my settings, hope it helps to fix your issue.

Michel

1 comment
2 |3000

josh-c1 avatar image josh-c1 commented ·

Thanks Michel, I’ve done this already and still experiencing the same issue :-(

0 Likes 0 ·
michelg avatar image
michelg answered ·

Does the Screen Touch still have the plastic protection on it ? Try removing it.

1 comment
2 |3000

josh-c1 avatar image josh-c1 commented ·

It’s been removed

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources