question

charly144 avatar image
charly144 asked

VictronConnect App doesn't show 3 Phase Multiplus II?

Hi,

I do have a Fronius Symo 8.2 with my PV grid tied. Also grid parallel there is a 3 Phase Multiplus II setup with 900Ah 48V Lithium and a Cerbo plus Smart Meter.

I did the system setup with MKII Interface. Remote Control shows everything properly and everything runs fine.

When I use the Victron Connect App I see the Cerbo but when I click on device list, no multiplus is shown. Therefore I cannot adapt any parameter oder do a firmware update.

Is this due to the fact that I run it in 3 Phase ESS mode....?

Any ideas?

thx

charly

VictronConnect3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @charly144,

Please read through and follow the specific VictronConnect for VE.Bus manual - it requires some additional considerations and has some limitations:

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VE.Bus_Configuration_Guide/en/introduction.html

There is also a step by step video showing how to get it working.

Note that an MK3 is required, MK2 is not supported.

Also note that iPhones and iPads are NOT currently supported as they don't provide access to the USB interface required for the MK3.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

charly144 avatar image
charly144 answered ·

thanks for reply!

MK2 was a typo, I do have the MK3 - sorry

I would love to do the setup via Win10 PC over WIFI - documentation shows setup via pc and mk3. so this means, wifi is not possible...

regards

karl

2 |3000