question

craftsmancodes avatar image
craftsmancodes asked

Victronconnect android seems stuck 3 phase setup

Hey!

I'm trying to setup a 3 phase system and I have connected to it via ve bus through a mk3 dongle connected to my android phone.

The system is recognized and setup is triggered, but once I choose to setup 3 phases one of the units starts blinking, but I'm unable to select the phase. The app seems stuck. See the attached screenshot.

What an I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Joost

Screenshot_20240716-000254.png

VictronConnect3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

If I recall correctly (it's been a while) it's supposed to be a grab-and-drag scenario - you long-press from the lower "stack" of 3 units in that screenshot, and drag it up into the (greyed) phase layout, and again with the next in the stack, etc.

You only have 3 units, correct, one for each phase?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

craftsmancodes avatar image
craftsmancodes answered ·

Hey Justin!

I tried dragging and dropping in all kinds of manners, but no l1,l2,l3 were ever present to drop onto. It is either broken or completely unintuitive to me...

I have now solved it by digging up an old Windows device and installing victronconnect in it. That worked like s charm.

Thanks!

2 |3000