question

hipatel93 avatar image
hipatel93 asked

communication of sinewave phonix inverter 12/500 with LABVIEW

Hello,

I am working on the Inverter. I need to create a LabVIEW monitoring system for my network. Can anyone suggest to me how can I do inverter 12/509 phonix with LabVIEW?

Thank You

Phoenix Invertervictron communitycommunication protocol
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook ♦♦ commented ·

Moved to the Modifications Space for non-Victron-supported systems to increase the likelihood of another user of a similar system being able to assist!

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
jack2006 avatar image
jack2006 answered ·

I have just started today playing around with a 24V 25A charger using the VeBus connection and Labview. Used a Victron Mk2 USB interface and run the example "Advanced RS232 vi" which is included in the Labview package. The RS232 settings used for this were Baud rate 2400, Parity none, Data 8, stop bit 1.

I am guessing that the Mk3 USB might be needed if you are using Vedirect and I think the baud rate for that though is 19200 other settings the same.

Attached a screenshot of what I got this afternoon. Unfortunatly I now need to find the datasheet to convert the Hex to something meaningful! Cut and pasted a few of the Hex dumps to compare the traffic from the charger and there is a pattern so looks like valid data.

John

rs232-lv.jpg

rs232-lv.jpg (252.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic