question

nm-karlovich avatar image
nm-karlovich asked

Off Grid Power Setup (Help)

Hello, I recently purchased this portable power setup (images attached) I have purchased the Victron IP67 /7 Charger to recharge the Victron 12/1200 battery. The inverter is a Victron Phoenix 12/1200.

The battery I can see via Bluetooth is past the float stage and into storage of charging. It has been charging for about 2 days. However the inverter doesn’t light up when I switch it on. There is also an Anderson plug from which I think was attached to a previous vehicle possibly with solar. However there is no remote controller unit. Perhaps I need to install.

I also noticed a red power wire floating not connected to anything you will notice in the last photo.

I guess I am not really sure why the inverter is not powering on?I believe it could be to do with the remote port which doesn't go to a 'controller' but seems to loop back to the battery somehow or this battery short protection box (small blue box with digital number reading). Sorry I am just learning and looking for any help �� Thanks in advance!

You can see all photos of the project here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GwpMJNcvK5Vxk6i88

I have already charged the battery. tried to power the inverter for some time 'on' but nothing has happened and also turned off and on the Eaton switch to reset with no luck.

battery chargingPhoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic