question

studiosim avatar image
studiosim asked

Cerbo GX best connection to an old ESP DC link box shunt with Ve.net battery controller

On a motorhome I have an old ESP dc link box with ve.net shunt connected to a Ve.net battery controller to a Blu Power Panel, controlling a Multi 24/3000. Now I installed a Cerbo GX but I cannot view the Ve.net battery controller. I thought I could see it through the Ve.bus interface but I don’t.

As a solution I could install a smart shunt but I find it difficult to replace the ve.net shunt inside the ESP Dc box. Or I need to install a Bmv battery monitor and try to connect his shunt electronic to my old shunt on the ESP DC box? I do not like this solution as I have no panel space for the BMV display so I would prefer to have a smart shunt in the old ESP Dc link box to communicate via ve.direct with the Cerbo gx. Or a could replace my Blue power panel with a BPP2 that should have a ve.net to ve.bus converter so I should connect the Cerbo to the ve.net VBController ?

cerbo gxSmartShuntVE.Net
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources