question

edwin-earthcruiser avatar image
edwin-earthcruiser asked

My NMEA network looses instance ID when cerbo looses power.!

1. Currently we use Cerbo GX to read data from the smart shunts (500A) and Bluesolar regulators (MPPT 75/15). The regulators data instance ID goes to default whenever I lose the power to the Cerbo GX. But this doesn't happen to the smart shunts, they come live and start to send data when it again powered. I got three smart shunts and 7 regulators. All my smart shunts are connected to Cerbo directly using VE direct cables and the regulators were connected through powered USB hub.
  2. ( Here, am using NMEA reader to set the data instance). Whenever I lose the power, I have to reconnect the actisense and set the data instance again.
  3. I'm using Empirbus system to monitor all these data and the end result is no info from regulators due to this. The PGN number is 127 508.
  4. From my understanding, the pgn is forgetting the data instance ID whenever a power outage happens in Cerbo. But this only happens with mppts.

Is there any fix for this?

MPPT Controllerscerbo gxSmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers