question

mrcc11 avatar image
mrcc11 asked

Reset Remote Consule password on Cerbo GX

I added a password for remote consule on a cerbo gx and when I tried to login it says the password is incorrect. Cerbo is ver 2.6 . Cant access remote consule through victron connect because the password is wrong. I tried variants of the password, maybe i Had fat fingers. Is there a way to reset the password or try and access some other way?

cerbo gxremote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
eliott avatar image
eliott answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lukasx avatar image
lukasx answered ·

Hi, is there please a chance to reset cerbo in situ - as config was done in workshop, and credential were sort of "lost in translation".

So now i have two options, getting another cerbo and bring it to remote site and swap it.

Or obviously preferred solution would be to "factory reset" on site - if there is option like that?

Thank you for help, Lukas.

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Lukasx

you can reset to factory it needs to be done on site and you have to make sure you have the sd card with the file on it.

1 Like 1 ·