question

bazzo avatar image

Error #66 for no apparent reason

Been having error #66 on my system for quite some time now.. can't get rid of it, and it always seems to appear either early morning or early evening. Dawn and dusk..
I have 3 x 150/70 mppt running 5 different solar arrays connected into the 3 mppt's and 1 24v battery set, and a 5kw multiplus paired with a CCGX and BMv 712 all have identical settings. All are running latest firmware. Almost everyday, if not every other day I gett #66 error.. its driving me nuts !!!!
Any ideas .... anybody?...

error codes
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
bazzo avatar image
bazzo answered ·

Nope.. I've checked every single setting on all 3 controllers.. All are set exactly the same and all are running latest firmware.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Bonjour

Information 66 - Incompatible device
The controller is being paralleled to another controller that has different settings and/or a different charge algorithm.
Make sure all settings are the same and update firmware on all  chargers to the latest version
The controller is being paralleled to another controller that has different settings and/or a different charge algorithm.
Make sure all settings are the same and update firmware on all  chargers to the latest version

do all regulators have the same setting?