question

Ron Alexander avatar image
Ron Alexander asked

I am getting an error when clicking VRM in victronconnect. It is MQTT-RPC #R2

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ron Alexander avatar image Ron Alexander commented ·

I have updated the VictronConnect app to the latest beta and also updated the CCGX firmware to the latest release candidate.

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Ron Alexander,

Please check your email for next steps regarding creating a VictronConnect service report.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ron Alexander avatar image
Ron Alexander answered ·
I had an issue with creds about the time this started when Nathan and I were sharing our installations so I did an uninstall and re-install and voila problem fixed.

However, on my iPhone I did experience the same thing but a retry worked. I assume some sort of transient creds issue.

In any case all is well for the time being and you can close this issue.

While writing this I tried both the laptop and the phone and both are working now.

2 |3000

liamcaff avatar image
liamcaff answered ·

Hi, I am having the exact same issue - identical message appearing on the Macbook Pro VictronConnect App.

2 |3000

snusme1983 avatar image
snusme1983 answered ·

Hallo, ich habe das selbe Problem!!! Ich habe das selbe Gerät zweimal in der Geräteliste und unter VRM folgenden Error Code!15e3dabe-11cf-4a64-886d-a40aabbf089e.png507e04e6-497e-4781-a15b-195536ea1c8a.png

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic