question

stefan-1 avatar image
stefan-1 asked

Can't connect to Cerbo GX after changing BT PIN

I just put a Cerbo GX into operation. It was connected via BT to an android handy. Then I connected it via WLAN to the LAN. After changing the BT PIN from default I can't connect via BT anymore. In the web-interface i can read the changed PIN. The FW is v2.54.

A removel of the existing BT pairing didn't help.

cerbo gxBluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
tosh avatar image
tosh answered ·

...I have had the same prob. Try to ignore the Cerbo GX in your Bluetooth connection and to pair the Cerbo again. That works in my case.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Is the Cerbo still visible in VictronConnect?

If it is visible, what happens when you try to connect?

What happens when you change the PIN back to 000000 in the web-interface, can you then connect?

2 |3000

stefan-1 avatar image
stefan-1 answered ·

After resetting the pin to 000000 it works. Using another PIN not. Yes, I've removed the bluetooth connection on the handy after changing the PIN. Yes the Cerbo is still visible but it doesn't accept the coupling. I tried a Huawei handy and an Samsung pad.

2 |3000