question

Mark avatar image
Mark asked

Lorawan not Showing a true representation on site!

One of my sites is comprised of a Ve direct Lorawan module & 100/50 SmartSolar mppt,to monitor the solar output and battery state of the remote location.ive installed my own gateway to communicate with the remote site which is all online,and RSSI of -79db according to the VRM.however when I compare the on-site data locally on the App of the mppt to the VRM, they paint two very different pictures of the solar production being recorded for the same 4 day period!..anyone else had this issue?......

VRMMPPT SmartSolarLoRaWAN
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The LoRaWAN only sends once in a hour the data (Solar Power, Battery Voltage, Battery Current, Battery Power, Error code, Charge state (Off, Bulk, Absorption, Equalize, Float)) at this exact moment.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vedirect_lorawan#details

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image Mark commented ·

Yes I get that thanks......@Matthias Lange

I Was on site working For Over 2 hours on one of the above days,Where the mppt was in bulk with full sun,and load on the batteries!....so the 2 x hourly transmissions During that period didn’t reflect the true state!

0 Likes 0 ·