question

Ben Stanton avatar image
Ben Stanton asked

3 Phase Supply, 3 Phase PV GT Inverter but Single Phase MultiPlus II - TWO Questions:

Hi Expert Community,

I have a site planning a 3 Phase Fronius but wanting to ESS optimise and Backup on ONE Phase only using a MultiPlus II.

Question 1: Can I use a 3 phase Victron Energy Meter (ET340) on the Grid Supply to control the Single Phase MultiPlus (obviously Via a GX device) ???

Question 2: How will the DATA of the Fronius be displayed and logged on the GX and VRM?

The customer wants all the data to be visible and accurate on the VRM Portal (of course!) but I am not sure how the Load will be calculated across the three phases - especially the backup/ESS phase.

Energy Meter3 phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Meine_Energiewende avatar image
Meine_Energiewende answered ·

Hi Ben

1) Yes ... that works quite nice. You can use ESS and phase compensation to have near zero consumption on all 3 phases (if you supplier grid meter allows this)

2) You will have your own fronius (inverter) widget in VRM and a fronius icon on the GX page like this:

Hope it helps.

Jens

inverter.png (36.0 KiB)
vrm.png (58.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.