I use Phoenix 12/375, together with VictronConnect. VictronConnect shows no load on the "speedometer" nor in percent. All firmware is up to date.
I can use both Iphone and Mac to turn the inverter off and on.
It could just be that your loads are too small to register - that's been my experience with the 12/375.
Phoenix 48/1200 connected to Venus GX with 650W of Load ... But Victron Connect App displays only the colored Ring with "0" Watt.
Firmware is up to date
Somebody with the same problem?
I got 3 Phoenix inverters, the 12 | 250, 12 | 1200 did show a load reading until I updated to the v1.30 firmware, now they show 0% load even though I got a load close to their full capacity connected. The white indicator on the scale shows a value but the scale goes up to 200 even though I got a 250 and 1200 watts inverter. On the VRM portal I do see the watts under AC Loads but on the VictronConnect app its all incorrect.
My third inverter is a 24 | 800 and it got the v1.27 firmware, now on the VictronConnect app it says its up-to-date but on the VRM portal it show it needs to be updated to v1.30.
Also, the scale shows 1600 but its a 800 VA.
Updating to the v1.3 firmware shows an incorrect scale and 0% load on the VictronConnect app.
I will update the 24 | 800 to v1.3 and post an update of what happens.
You are not missing anything getting a value .
under about 40 watts it show zero then jump to 100 watts with 45 watts . ( 28 watt increments )
it is totally non-linear and my 12 volt , 500 av phoenix overloads at 400 watts , so you need to add 200 watts first eg 600 watts before it will take 400 watts .
Fire online Is right.
ITS a firmware bug.
Nothing to do with accuracy of the inverter.
Before the update It shows NORMAL, now shows ever 0.
I have the same problem with 12/375 after some update.
Shame no one is tryng to fix the problem
20 People are following this question.