May I please have your help with understanding charge disconnect events when using Victron’s 12.8V 300Ah Smart Lithium Batteries and a Smart BMS CL 12-100.
Along with these, two Smart Battery Protects will be used in charge disconnect roles; one for solar/MPPTs and one for a second alternator.
So, is it correct that a charge disconnect event will occur with each of the following:
1. a battery cell’s voltage reaches maximum
2. the temperature of a battery exceeds maximum
3. the temperature of a battery falls below the set minimum
4. the charging rate for a battery exceeds maximum ??
You might reply with something like:
2. Yes. Think about installing a cooling fan.
3. Yes. Watch your back for polar bears.
4. Yes. Dial down that nuclear charger!
Thank you. :-)