question

matthias-roetzer avatar image
matthias-roetzer asked

Remote Console often looks "destroyed"

Hi Community!

Sometimes I'm getting a "destroyed" remote console like shown below.

On Amazon Fire 7 tablet I'm always getting a response like below.

I've tested different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Silk) on the Fire7 and it's always not working, so I'd rather say it's not browser dependant.

It doesn't matter if I use remote console via VRM or access the console locally.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Best regards,

Matthias

VRMfirmware updateremote console
2020-01-02-100122.jpg (108.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
dunnp avatar image
dunnp answered ·

I had a similar problem with a cheap Android phone. No fix, just put it down to crappy graphics capability of the phone & switched back to an old iPhone I had.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

This is also an issue on my mobile phone, but not on my tablet. It definitely has something to do with screen resolution capabilities of the device.

0 Likes 0 ·
wesley-corbet avatar image
wesley-corbet answered ·

Here is the remote console display on a Lenovo Tab M7 using the default browser (Google Chrome)

screenshot-of-display-issue.jpeg

Here is the remote console display on the same Lenovo Tab M7 using Firefox (also tested to work ok on Samsung Internet Browser)

screenshot-of-display-issue-resolved.jpeg

2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

It started doing this with the 2.80 betas (that's when I noticed). Mac safari does it as well. It comes right when you move the cursor around a bit.

2 |3000