question

matthias-roetzer avatar image
matthias-roetzer asked

Remote Console often looks "destroyed"

Hi Community!

Sometimes I'm getting a "destroyed" remote console like shown below.

On Amazon Fire 7 tablet I'm always getting a response like below.

I've tested different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Silk) on the Fire7 and it's always not working, so I'd rather say it's not browser dependant.

It doesn't matter if I use remote console via VRM or access the console locally.

Any suggestions how to fix it?

Best regards,

Matthias

VRMfirmware updateremote console
2020-01-02-100122.jpg (108.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
dunnp avatar image
dunnp answered ·

I had a similar problem with a cheap Android phone. No fix, just put it down to crappy graphics capability of the phone & switched back to an old iPhone I had.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

This is also an issue on my mobile phone, but not on my tablet. It definitely has something to do with screen resolution capabilities of the device.

0 Likes 0 ·
wesley-corbet avatar image
wesley-corbet answered ·

Here is the remote console display on a Lenovo Tab M7 using the default browser (Google Chrome)

screenshot-of-display-issue.jpeg

Here is the remote console display on the same Lenovo Tab M7 using Firefox (also tested to work ok on Samsung Internet Browser)

screenshot-of-display-issue-resolved.jpeg

2 |3000

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

It started doing this with the 2.80 betas (that's when I noticed). Mac safari does it as well. It comes right when you move the cursor around a bit.

2 |3000