question

matteburk avatar image
matteburk asked

VRM portal and remote console show different values GuiMods

Hi My remote console shows 7h 17min but vrmportal shows 179.33h? I guess the portal is the right one since the dc power only is 13 w on 200ah battery

/Mattias

skarmavbild-2022-04-11-kl-061229.jpgskarmavbild-2022-04-11-kl-061217.png

VRMremote console
8 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

@Matteburk

do you have GuiMods installed?

0 Likes 0 ·
matteburk avatar image matteburk Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Yes i have…
0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ matteburk commented ·
Thought so. I will move your question into the modification section and adapt the title a bit so that others experienced with GuiMods can help you further.
1 Like 1 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
@Kevin Windrem

Maybe something you can look at?

0 Likes 0 ·
matteburk avatar image matteburk Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

I have figured out that when est Time left is under 1day 0h (23h59m) rpi shows correct but when it goes over 1 day it shows 1hour (1h XXm) instead.

/ Mattias

0 Likes 0 ·
Hi @Matteburk

Can you let me know which language do you have selected for the gui in the display menu? Swedish perhaps?

0 Likes 0 ·
matteburk avatar image matteburk jperez (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Hi yes its Swedish!/ Mattias
0 Likes 0 ·
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image jperez (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ matteburk commented ·

There is a mistake in the Swedish translation that translates "d" of days as "h", we will correct it. Thank you for confirming it.

@Kevin Windrem This is why you can't reproduce the problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

There appears to be a bug in some of Victron's code, but that is only used for time values greater than 1 day. The code is secondsToString () in utils.js.

The stock battery menu item uses a different function that does work on time to go values so I've copied that code for use in the GuiMods flow and mobile overviews.

I could not duplicate this problem here on my Cerbo, so let me know if GuiMods v5.20 fixes the problem. If it does NOT fix it I'll keep digging.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

matteburk avatar image matteburk commented ·

Hi.. v5.20 seems to have fixed it... se pic below.

Good work Kevin!

/Mattiasimg-5517.jpgimg-5516.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
img-5516.jpg (198.3 KiB)
img-5517.jpg (278.2 KiB)
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem matteburk commented ·
Thanks. Glad it worked.
0 Likes 0 ·