question

mirko-iog avatar image
mirko-iog asked

How to reset CCGX and remove from VRM?

Hi, I have a CCGX (v2.33) that was previously connected to VRM in a different installation. Now I want to set up the CCGX in a new installation. CCGX is online and 'Last contact' is up-to-date.

However, when I enter the CCGX's "VRM Portal ID" into VRM online portal and request access, a message appears that an email was sent to the installation admins to grant access. BUT: there is no email coming in. We even added fresh Admin-Users to the VRM installation, without success.

In VRM I tried to delete the device from the old installation without success (message: "Could not delete device from installation"). The device was last seen on this VRM-installation 10 month ago.

-> My question is, if/how we can reset the CCGX and remove it from VRM altogether to start with a fresh state?

VRMCCGX Color Control
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mirko-iog avatar image mirko-iog commented ·

Update: we found that a second CCGX has the same "VRM Portal ID" and was able to setup in VRM successfully.

The first CCGX remains to have the identical ID (also after reboot and deleting the complete old installation from the VRM dashboard).

How can there be a different ID provided for the first CCGX?
Any proposals welcome!

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Mirko_IoG

Can you post the id of the CCGX? I can check what's going on with it.

you can set the post so that only moderators can see the id.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.