question

jochenv avatar image
jochenv asked

grid code and generator

while updating my quattro i activated the grid code function. now i wonder if this will be a problem as the quattro is not connected to the grid but charges the battery with a generator.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerGeneratorgrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Murray van Graan avatar image
Murray van Graan answered ·

If you’re not running ESS, and not connected to the grid ever then rather choose the option “none” for using a generator. If you’re using both grid and generator, you could choose different LOM (loss of mains) detection for grid, and disable it for the generator if needed. Let us know what setup you have

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jochenv avatar image
jochenv answered ·

currently i am completely off grid, but i can´t select "none" as i seem to need some kind of password to disable the grid setting. i will be needing to use the generator at the weekend, i hope the current setting won´t stop the quattro from charging?

2 |3000