question

Jerry L Johnson avatar image
Jerry L Johnson asked

Change VRM to Fahrenheit

My color control is set to Fahrenheit but VRM only displays Celsius. Anyone know how to change this?

VRMCCGX Color Control
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Keith Weinheimer avatar image Keith Weinheimer commented ·

How did you change your color control to Fahrenheit?

0 Likes 0 ·
8 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @mattjackson86

You can adjust the VRM preference between celsius and Fahrenheit in your user profile - here is a direct link - https://vrm.victronenergy.com/profile/appearance

Note - there is a known limitation where notification emails still show celsius - fixing that is still on the to-do list.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mattjackson86 avatar image
mattjackson86 answered ·

Thanks for the direct link. Couldn’t track that down for the life of me. Thank you!

2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

@Keith Weinheimer @WKirby @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) @Jerry L Johnson

You can now change VRM to Fahrenheit. You can set it from your profile settings

3 comments
2 |3000

machined avatar image machined commented ·

The option is there but it doesnt seem to work. It would also be nice to change the clock. Weird these arent options on the Cerbo or through VRM but work fine with the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ machined commented ·

@Machined what exactly is not working for you?

You can change the timezone on the Cerbo through remote console, the local network or a display attached to it.

0 Likes 0 ·
machined avatar image machined Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

The change to Fahrenheit works now on the website since posting the comment. The timezone is fine but it would be nice to have a 12h clock instead of a 24h.

It would also be nice to have both of these features on the Cerbo itself. In the US, only former military use 24 hour clocks. 99% of us use Fahrenheit and 12 hour clocks. So its awkward to read everything at a glance.

0 Likes 0 ·
paul65k avatar image
paul65k answered ·

I have chosen this option as well but the VRM displayed information is still showing in Celsius .

2 |3000

snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Works for me. I think I had to log out/in to get it to update.

2 |3000

thegrandpoohbah avatar image
thegrandpoohbah answered ·

I was able to change the temp to Fahrenheit in the app but it still shows Celsius when I log in from my computer. I'm not finding where I can change it to F from my computer.

2 |3000

mattjackson86 avatar image
mattjackson86 answered ·

unable to change vrm portal out of Celsius. Don’t see an option anywhere. Any updates to this?

2 |3000

wudwork avatar image
wudwork answered ·

@mattjackson86 WOW ! big time thanx. Even with your graphic showing where to set this, I had issues finding that screen; I don't recall ever visiting that page. Thanx for sharing the exact solution.

2 |3000