question

manus avatar image
manus asked

ET112 how to correctly install and get working in VRM

Hi all,

I have some issues with my ET112 and am wondering if I did it correctly.

I have a system with an old multiplus which can't be connected to the cerbo. Now I installed a ET112 to monitor the AC loads but I can't get this to work properly.

The problem is that I can't get the ET112 to show up correctly on VRM.

screenshot-2024-04-05-201006.png

It will show correctly on the remote and will update quickly but not on VRM. On the dashboard it will do some random intervals and will never show any data. How can I fix this?

screenshot-2024-04-05-201237.png

I see in the manual that there is some difference in installation of the neutral wire when used for difference applications. I now followed the example of AC load after an inverter/charger.

screenshot-2024-04-05-202057.png

I do have a DC system where now my AC load is added. I wonder how I could change this or will it self correct?

In node red the meter will also not appear. All of this confuses me as it does have a solid connection to the cerbo.

screenshot-2024-04-05-201940.png

I am oke with programming but very different languages so green in the VENUS OS. I dont mind a difficult to execute solution if there is a way.

Could somebody point me in the direction to fix this? Maybe had a simular issue?

VRMEnergy Meterconnection issueac out
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
manus avatar image
manus answered ·

Extra info

I found that the AC load is visable in the widgets. Still would like to know how to get it on the main dashboard.

screenshot-2024-04-05-213046.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.