question

cybermaus avatar image
cybermaus asked

VictronConnect error on trend slider

Often the trend slider (see image) gets stuck. It took me a while, but now I finally know what is triggering it

Everytime I take a screenshot, afterwards the slider is stuck. All other screen elements and phone functions work, but the trend slider is stuck. The only way to unstuck it is to exit the app, as well as close the app from the Android "open apps" window, and start it again.

1709042903608.png

It is a Samsung A30s with Android 10. I make the screenshot using the "palm-swipe" gesture (because the key combo does not work on this phone). It is VictronConnect v.5.105, which as far as I know is the last one, or at least the last one the app store offers to me.

Not claiming it is urgent, but I thought I report it anyway.

Edit: in fact, one more thing seems affected: While I can open & close the settings (cogwheel top-right) I cannot open-close the menu items inside of that. So I can swap back and forth in tabs, open close the settings, but not open (or close) the sub-settings. Until I restart. And then if I take another screenshot it is stuck again.

VictronConnectbug report
1709042903608.png (37.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic