question

ako avatar image
ako asked

VRM Display

Has the view changed on VRM or is it a quirt on my system . Untl now the view has always been from midnight until current time sinse last night its showing a 24 hour view consequently compressing the data into a smallew area which i find inconvient causing me to have to Zoom in far more than i would normaly to get more detailed info . Below is the view as it apears now taken around 10am this morning .

opera-snapshot-2023-12-29-100557-vrmvictronenergyc.png

vrm advanced
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nesswill avatar image nesswill commented ·

sinse last night its showing a 24 hour view consequently compressing the data into a smallew area which i find inconvient

I agree i prefer the old way.

0 Likes 0 ·
reginald-potts avatar image reginald-potts commented ·

According to the VRM Changelog

2023-12-28 Dashboard: Fix graph today timeframe timezone issues

This apparent fix coincides with when my graphs started showing the full 24 hours rather than up to the point I was viewing VRM as it did previously. Perhaps it's a consequence of the fix?

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:change_log

vrm-portal-changelog.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

@AKO

It appears that the 'Today' selection has been changed to the full 24 hrs rather than part of the day. To me it makes more sense the new way, but have your say by all means.

You could try using 'Last 12 hrs' or suchlike. to see if that might suit you better.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

semlohnhoj avatar image semlohnhoj commented ·

I'd agree, I prefer the whole 24 hours showing. Maybe there should be two options, 'Today 24H' and 'Today So Far' or something to that effect.

What I am surprised at is that anyone is around in Victron to change this between Christmas and New Year :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic