question

erzett avatar image
erzett asked

Formulas for calculating the values ​​in the VRM overviews

Hello,
First of all, many thanks to everyone who can provide competent help here. I have already discovered many answers and suggestions.
I run an MP2 with Cerbo GX. Since the system is partially operated offline, I am trying to recreate parts of the VRM portal in a Docker environment using Grafana, Influxdb and VRM server.
For this I am looking for the formulas and measurement value names to calculate the values in the consumption displays ("From the grid", "From the battery", "From solar" and "Total consumption"), solar ("To the battery", " Direct use” and “Solar”) and grid (“To battery”, “Direct use” and “Total kWh”).
I have access to around 1000 measured values that the VRM server stores. The required measurement variables should also be included here.
I hope that one of you has information on this topic.
Unfortunately, general information like “AC loads = battery + grid + solar” doesn’t help here. I don't know how the individual measured values are recorded and therefore not which measured values have to be used for the calculation.
Thank you in advance.
Rainer

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic