question

chrichri avatar image
chrichri asked

How can the DC System consumption be added to the AC consumption in the Installation data View

Hi,

would be great if there is an option to build the sum of DC consumption and AC consumption in the VRM Portal Installation data view. This as soon as "has DC system" is activ and data is received from a DC shunt set to "DC system". Or is that implemented and I just dont know how to activate that?

It might allow for a better interpretation of how much energy was solar harvested and how much energy used.

dc systempower meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

systemcalc in the GX device does not compute a DC consumption value. Maybe it should and then a total consumption added as well that includes both AC and DC consumption. Without at least the DC consumption value, it would be difficult for VRM to calculate it. Using a value from a DC system DC meter would be simplistic and could miss important consumers, especially if there is no DC system DC meter.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

grahamwood avatar image
grahamwood answered ·

I have this set up in VRM. 'Has DC system' is disabled. Not sure whether it is what you want.

screenshot-2023-10-09-at-204456.png

2 |3000

chrichri avatar image
chrichri answered ·

This I saw as well but it doesnt calculate used kWh during day, week etc.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic