question

marc-fritschi avatar image
marc-fritschi asked

Cerbo GX SOC to switch generator (relay 1) and to switch water heater (relay 2)

After my batteries are fully charged (SOC >95%), I like to switch on the water heater on (instead of just switching on, I like to control the power of the heater); if the SOC is bellow 90%, I like to switch the water heater off. If the SOC is <20%, I like to start the generator to charge the batteries again up to 50% SOC. Anybody any suggestion how to implement this?

cerbo gxSOCRelay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Enable generator start/stop function for relay one and use the gx generator control. Use node red to control relay 2 for the heater control. Use relay 2 to drive a high voltage relay for the heater.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chrichri avatar image
chrichri answered ·

Hi, do you have a Multiplus? In this case use the relais 1 from Cerbo to run the genearator and use a relais of the Multiplus via the assistants to control your heater.

2 |3000

Related Resources