question

tim-sv-always avatar image
tim-sv-always asked

Cerbo GX and Smart Shunt in DC monitor Mode

I have a Cerbo GX and just added a Smart Shunt setup in DC Energy Mode / WindGen so I can track what my windgen actually contributes to the system. I can see the smart shunt on my Cerbo GX device list, but I don't see it graphically on the touch screen, or in the Dashboard on the VRM page. Nor can I use the Installation Data graph on the dashboard and drop down to the Smart shunt to see the details. Am I limited to just creating a custom widget under the Advanced page in VRM and graphing current there?

cerbo gxSmartShuntEnergy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

GuiMods provides additional device types in the flow overview including wind generators.

https://github.com/kwindrem/GuiMods

After installing, select DC Coupled for Flow overview in Settings / Display & Language / GuiMods.

Note: this will NOT make the wind generator appear in the VRM pages That is a separate GUI unaffected by GuiMods.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.