question

mryoshii avatar image
mryoshii asked

Error Code #66

Hi since a few days I get randomly 10 second Error Code #66

I have not changed anything on my system and I never had a problem in two years.

bildschirmfoto-2023-09-16-um-093120.png

Any idea why this just pops up for 10s?

VRMerror
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Check the wiring. Everything up-to-date?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mryoshii avatar image mryoshii commented ·

Checked the wiring. Everything looks good. Also, everything except the MP2 is up-to-date. MP is on v505. Also, I only get the error in VRM not on the remote console.

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

What versions are the chargers on? Have you updated the GX recently, or does it auto update?

If you are behind, I would suggest you update the MPPTs.

1 comment
2 |3000

mryoshii avatar image mryoshii commented ·

The MPPTs are on v1.61. No auto updates. I updated the GX today from 3.01 to 3.10.

Also, I only get the error in VRM not on the remote console.

0 Likes 0 ·
moneyslinger avatar image
moneyslinger answered ·

Howdy, got same error.

1. I'm now reprogramming my single SmartSolar Charger MPPT 100/30, that was charging main battery bank by itself, to now be a dedicated charger to maintain a dedicated generator starter battery (done).
  2. I have added 2 new dedicated solar chargers (no incoming solar yet) wired to bus bars for maintaining the main battery bank. So, the original charger and 2 new chargers are independent systems.
  3. EXCEPT the original charger data cable IS plugged into the Cerbo GX. The 2 new charges ARE NOT but will be as SOON as soon as I get cables.
  4. I reprogrammed the original charger settings per a phone call to battery company for specs (antigravitybatteries) and all seemed well charging all the way for a few hours to float stage.
  5. But now I see in my alarms log that I got " Error code: #66 - Incompatible device encountered for parallel operation (e.g. old firmware/different settings)...?
  6. All firmware is updated on all devices as of yesterday. Where is the parallel operation setting? There is only one Inverter: MultiPlus-II 12/3000/120-50

screen-shot-2023-10-19-at-15225-pm.jpg

Any ideas? Thanks!

2 |3000

moneyslinger avatar image
moneyslinger answered ·

I just called tech support, and it may be a VE Bus Smart Network setting that needs to be turned off as it is its own system. Will try...

2 |3000

Related Resources