question

Craig Robinson avatar image
Craig Robinson asked

cannot re add installation to my VRM account

I was looking at one of installations and was looking at user and decided not to give them full control unfortunately it would give me full control either so I unlinked the site and tried to add it again with the same VRM Portal ID in the Cerbo GX device it accepts it but will not appear in my VRM Portal dashboard of installations, Fortunately its a my house so not to much of an issue but it a real pain not been able to see it on my phone etc

I have checked all the useal settings rebooted the only thing I can think of is bin it and buy a new one as there seem to be now way of recovering it

vrm advanced
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Craig Robinson,

It’s definitely recoverable, though it also shouldn’t be possible to get yourself in this situation. So I’m interested to get to the bottom of it.

I’ll send you an email to get some more details that don’t need to be public.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Robert Cook avatar image Robert Cook commented ·
Hi Guy, I hope you are well. I am interested in how you resolved this, as I now have the same situation with a client of mine.
0 Likes 0 ·
Craig Robinson avatar image
Craig Robinson answered ·

Thanks Guy I look forward to expert response

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic