Hi, how do I solve this issue on a client system:
ESS is working very well except in these conditions:
1. When client geyser goes on (+-3kWp) as a Non-Critical Load (on Inv I/P).
2. The System then feeds back around 1kWp to 2.2kWp into the Grid connection.
3. There is an external meter (Carlos Cavazzi) on the main breaker of the house.
4. All firmware is up to date.
5. Batt is fully charged or close to, ample PV power is available, critical loads is low.
6. ESS Settings incl.: Opt without Batt Life, AC-Coupled Feedin = Off, DC-Coupled Feedin = ON (set to 0W), Grid Setpoint = 50W.
7. System Config: 2x MP5KVA (Parallel 1P), 3x Freedom Won eTower Batts (each 5kWh), 1x 250/100 MPPT with Modules.
Thus: Client is not happy that he consumes so much Grid power when there is sufficient batt/PV power to power the Non-Crit load directly.
How can I solve thsi please?