question

scraggs avatar image
scraggs asked

Cerbo Wifi disconnecting and bluetooth can't connect.

So this has happened twice now in the last few months.
My Cerbo dissapears and I get no Data on VRM, When I try to reset it I get a cerbo cannot connect bluetooth is busy messgae through connect, the first time it happened I set the network up again on the Cerbo eventually and it had been fine for a few months, but today it has died several times after I reset the wifi network, but every time I have had real problems getting a bluetooth connection to the Cerbo with this "cerbo cannot connect bluetooth is busy" message.
Has anyone any ideas why I am getting this message, the cerbo is not conected to anything else.

cerbo gxBluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

you may have to get a usb bluetooth dongle - as there is a issue on some cerbos when the internal bluetooth gets hot. also if the wifi signalk is week you may also get disconnect issues with the wifi. try a direct lan cable if you can to the router

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.