question

bennettmvc avatar image
bennettmvc asked

Multiplus 24/3000/70 shutting down despite adequate battery SOC

My Multiplus 24/3000/70 with a venus Gx has recently begun shutting down during the night. Generator on two wire start then fails to recharge as the power fails to the GX. When I turn off the Multiplus and then on again three yellow lights and the low battery light flash but batteries have 95% SOC. What does this indicate is wrong please? Otherwise operating fine.

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @bennettmvc

I advice you to have an installer look at your systems, as this can indicate a lot of things (firstly probably a bad battery or bad connections).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Please bear in mind that SOC is a calculated figure, and the factors involved in it's derivation may need 'dialling in'.

You don't say where you're getting that from, but if your batts are down in V, believe the V.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic