question

Wayne_richardson avatar image

VRM connection error #153 SSL

Hi I’ve got an error #153 when connecting the color control via WiFi to the VRM, I’ve read the manual and searched the internet. I have never had an issue when I’ve connected other installations to the VRM plus it worked via a lan connection in my office when I updated the software and set up the portal ID

Thanks in advance for assistance

Wayne

CCGX Color ControlVRM
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image

Hi both, FYI I just now added an explanation on what to check in case of SSL type errors to the manual, see link in my other answer.

Check date/time on gx device; (including time zone!) and check that the internet connection is not returning some special disclaimer, login or acceptance page, like often seen in airports, hotels and other public wifi.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dmitriy.Simonenko avatar image

Hi! How did you desided problem with the error #153?

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image

Hi Wayne, try checking the date and time on the CCGX.

Ps for any other readers, here is the relevant section of the manual:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:start#trouble_shooting_data_logging