question

maniel avatar image
maniel asked

wiring cerbo relay to aux in on multiplus

i would like to connect a relay from the cerbo gx to an aux in from the multiplus II. the relay on the cerbo gx switches depending on a temperature sensor. the aux in from the multiplus II should then switch the ac-out-2 on or off depending on the state of the aux in.

how exactly do i make the connection (cerbo: NO, COM, NC - multiplus: PLUS MINUS)?

THANKS

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxwiringac out 2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
revnge-sevnfold avatar image
revnge-sevnfold answered ·

Hello!

I figured out how to do this TODAY XD.

1. Get a wire, hook up MOD, and CO on Cerbo relay 2 slot.

2. Hook up wire to Multi Aux 1 MOD wire to pos, and CO to Neg.

3. Create AC-Out2 relay assistant one to trigger on Aux 1 open and a second AC-Out2 relay assistant for Aux 1 close (someone let me know if second rule is redundant :P I just did it just in case), upload to multi

4. Bob is your uncle! :P

I am using this to switch my geyser on and off.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maniel avatar image
maniel answered ·

thank you so much!

the solution is also in this post, moreover with photo to find... since in french, I have not found this immediately.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/211848/relais-ac-out2-pilote-par-relais-cerbo.html

2 |3000