question

gbppower avatar image
gbppower asked

Cannot Conect to VRM Portal

I can not conect to my VRM portal sinse 14 June 2023

VRMremote console
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

As I just posted in reply to one of your many other posts about the same, currently there are no known issues or other reports, so you’re going to need to be a bit more specific with the report.

Could you please post some screenshots and more details about what exactly isn’t working?

When the site doesn’t work for some reason or another, there should be an error message presented, or a screen that doesn’t look as expected. Please post that as well so we can help.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Alex avatar image
Alex answered ·

I am experiencing the same issue. I found that I can get into VRM on my cell phone but not on my PC, for more than a week now. I routinely look at my site's data on a daily basis. I have tried multiple PC and house modem rests, clearing browser history with no success. The problem started when suddenly I got the red message "Warning Unexpected error. Please try again later." I have tried several times but the problem persists. Then I logged out of VRM on my PC and now I get the same error when I try to log in to VRM. I tried to use the "Forgot password" option but I get the same error for that case as well. In summary I can't get into VRM on my PC at all, yet I can get into VRM on my cell so I know that my site is on line. I am running Windows 11. It is up to date. I also run paid Nord VPN, AVG antvirus and Malwarebytes. From my perspective al is well as regards my equipment. I am connected to fibre, running around 45 Mbps. Any suggestions please? Thank you.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.