question

banne avatar image
banne asked

VRM app logout iOS every few days

Why is the app logging out every few days? Really annoying and unnessecary, its not a bank app! Even with the remain logged in toggled it still logs out every few days. App is up to date. Why is this happening and why cant it remain logged in forever? iOS 16, iPhone 13

Same thing happens on browser, logs out every few days.

VRMvrm app phone widget
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Justin Tierney avatar image Justin Tierney commented ·
Noticed the same thing. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the VRM issues from a few days back. I didn't start noticing it until after that. Maybe they are trying to clean up connections more often. I'm not sure. It is annoying but I've just dealt with it.
0 Likes 0 ·
smallsolar avatar image smallsolar Justin Tierney commented ·
I am having the same issue on Android
0 Likes 0 ·
larsea-dk avatar image larsea-dk commented ·
Also my experience in the last week or so.

Use mainly IOS(iphone 11)

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi all, we’re aware of this - and its being worked on with top priority.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi all an update:

After a long search, the cause for that issue has been found this morning. Which was really good news. And its either fully or mostly solved by now. I’ll confirm the full status tomorrow. And note that even if fully solved, it might be that it asks to login again one last time.

more also here: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/209545/vrm-portal-performance-issues-2023-06-01.html

1 Like 1 ·
adahmen avatar image
adahmen answered ·

Same here on IOS, IPadOS and MacOS :-(

2 |3000

peregrines avatar image
peregrines answered ·

For me it is not "every few days" but "every few hours".
Happens on Mac, iPad and iPhone!

2 |3000

Related Resources