question

mresman avatar image
mresman asked

Multiplus Inverter/Charger + Remote Control Panel + CCGX

I have a MultiPlus 12/3000 Inverter Charger that I would like to control with a remote control panel. This would be connected via a VE.Bus connection. I'd also like to monitor the Inverter/charger with my CCGX display.

Can both the remote panel and the CCGX be connected at the same time and not cause conflicts? I prefer to simply turn the inverter/charger on/off with the remote panel's toggle, rather than search through the CCGX screens.

Secondly, the remote control is located between the inverter/charger and the CCGX. Can I run a cable from the inverter/charger, to the remote control, and then with a RJ-45 splitter run a second cable to the CCGX?

Multiplus-IICCGX Color ControlVE.Bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

Whilst I'm fairly sure that you can run both the GX and the remote panel, you CAN NOT use an RJ45 splitter in a VE Bus cable. Both the GX and the Multi have 2 VE-bus sockets, so you have to run a second cable to whichever is closest from the remote panel.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.