question

kane-1 avatar image
kane-1 asked

Cerbo GX white screen, equalize problem.

img-20230518-120032.jpg

When I connect to the remote console, I only get white screen. All I did was reboot and then this problem appeared.
I can't adjust any settings anymore. Cerbo has been updated to the latest version 2 months ago (v2.94) Automatic updates are not turned on.

Naturally, I can no longer access the reboot menu. I tried turning off the power manually, but the problem persists.

Edit. It suddenly started working again.

Edit2

img-20230518-141301.jpg

I almost always have to restart if I want to equalize the batteries. Is this related to this same problem?

Often it just says "starting". After a reboot, equalize works. The problem has been there for 2 years.

cerbo gxlead-acidequalisation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kane-1 avatar image
kane-1 answered ·

The problem wasn't fixed even though I thought it was. When I restart I get a white screen. I noticed that when I press esc to return to the start menu, the device wakes up with a delay of a few hours.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Suggest you have a chat to your dealer. Probably a hardware issue. How high is your equalisation voltage?

2 |3000

Related Resources