question

mike-m avatar image
mike-m asked

Multiplus flashing charging leds when switched on

I have Victron Phoenix Multiplus 12v 3000va 120 amp Inverter on my Narrowboat. Since it has been in a boatyard for some work including some new welded steel work and replacement of a shore supply mains socket there has been a problem. When the inverter is switched on with the green led showing a steady light, the yellow bulk and absorption led’s flash on and off. The inverter is providing 230 ok but I have not been able to test the 230 supply and charging aspects, as I have not had a shore supply to connect up to. I would be grateful for any thoughts on this?

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Murray van Graan avatar image
Murray van Graan answered ·

According to the victron toolkit app it’s in manual equalization. Do you have a Venus or CCGX connected?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mike-m avatar image mike-m commented ·

No nothing connected. I do have PV but it goes through a non Victron MPPT straight to my battery bank.

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

you can download the Victron Toolkit and this will show you all the flashing light sequences and what they mean

2 |3000