question

muhammed avatar image
muhammed asked

Bluenova BMS Not Connected

I have 3 sites which have been installed over the past month which randomly disconnect from the battery BMS. All of the sites have 3 x 15kva quattros and Bluenova Batteries. Randomly the batteries disconnect however resetting the battery does not solve the issue. Only resetting the Cerbo GX allows the battery to be redetected. After updating the Cerbo GX, one site stabilised, one got worse and one remained the same.

cerbo gxBMSbluenova
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ernie avatar image ernie commented ·
Did you get this resolved, I have same issue?
0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I have no idea as to how you have connected the bluenova batteries bms to the cerbo,

I would sugest that you contact bluesolar to help you - but I suspect it will be a communication issue/failure. or bad connections or coms configuration.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ernie avatar image
ernie answered ·

Please help as I'm having same problem

2 |3000

ernie avatar image
ernie answered ·

hi, please help

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·
If you are able to see the BN battery on the Cerbo and it is coming and going, then you either have a bad cable, poor termination or the battery has an issue.

Once you have eliminated the first ones, you will need to address this with Bluenova support.

Their setup guide seems correct, so if that was followed to the letter, you will need their help to resolve.

Good luck.

0 Likes 0 ·