question

josligitanu avatar image
josligitanu asked

Multiplus inverter switched off after 10 minutes, yellow lights blinking

Hello, after two weeks off i turned on the inverter Multiplus 3000 to find no power after 10 minutes. The flow and bulk yellow lights were flashing. I reseted the pylontech battery and the inverter but it kept on happening. I checked the error codes of the manual but none really define the problem. The battery shows its full but the inverter switch out after 10 minutes everytime and the yellow lights on the charger side of the inverter come back blinking. I need help to understand if the problem comes from the battery or the inverter. thank you

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerLithium BatteryPylontech
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Download victron tools app on your phone or mobile device to decipher what the LEDs are telling you.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

josligitanu avatar image
josligitanu answered ·

ok, i will try that. Thank you

2 |3000

josligitanu avatar image
josligitanu answered ·

After research Victron tools app shows that the 3 yellows lights on the inverter mean " hardware or EEPROM ERROR " Do someone knows what it means and how to fix it ? Thank you

2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

That is an internal error. I would try updating to the latest firmware if it isn't current. If that doesn't fix it you might have to get in touch with your installer for a return to repair.

2 |3000