question

gator6 avatar image
gator6 asked

Firmware upgrade system reset to default, help!

I updated the firmware on my MultiPlus 24/3000/70, missing the fact that it resets the system to default. Now my inverter is in “Storage” mode and not going into bulk and charging batteries.

I’ve got a Mac, and my Mk 3 interface will arrive tomorrow…this should be fun.

My system (24v) consists of the inverter, 4 x 12v Battle Born batts, BMV-712 (VE Direct), GXCC, 250/100 MPPT (VE Can) w/2 x 355W panels, and a 100/30 MPPT (VE Direct) w/ a 320W panel. There is an Orion 24/12 converter attached as well as a Bus bar and shunt (not victron). This is on an RV application.

I’d first like to get it back to normal operation, but also would like to eventually explore automation with the ESS assistant.

Multiplus-IIbattery chargingstorage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

If you have a gx device connected to the internet you can do all programming with veconfig through vrm.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gator6 avatar image gator6 commented ·
So no need for the Mk 3 interface? I put Config on Parallels so I could run it on Mac, but have yet tried using the Windows to access VRM and run VE Config.
0 Likes 0 ·