question

Galin Radoslavov avatar image
Galin Radoslavov asked

Need DC power when grid meter used in VRM portal

My system have DC loads. Victron system knows exactly value but do not print it when we use grid meter.

Is it possible to place somewhere the value in battery block or a simple new block in diagram so we can see it every time.

dcload.jpgsetup.jpgrc.jpg

VRMfeature request
dcload.jpg (70.8 KiB)
setup.jpg (35.9 KiB)
rc.jpg (31.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jetlag avatar image
jetlag answered ·

This seem to be a known problem/bug when using the ESS assistant. Then the DC Loads disappear...

There are already some threads regarding this topic, but so far there is no real solution...

You can try to install GuiMods and change the view of the remote console to a view where DC loads is displayed, but then the ESS system is not displayed correctly any more...

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Galin Radoslavov avatar image Galin Radoslavov commented ·
The problem is not in RC. The VRM portal do not show the DC value. My opinion is that the GX unit receive all values - pack them - send them to the server somewhere in the world - and the VRM portal design team do not do their job to place this value somewhere in battery block. It is very easy to do but they do not want. I send an e-mail and nobody answer me. It will be good for all customers with DC loads.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.

VRM login page

VRM documentation

VRM API documentation

How to change the Owner of a VRM installation