question

Galin Radoslavov avatar image
Galin Radoslavov asked

Feature Request - VRM - add large buttons to controls to improve access on Mobile phones

I ask you many times to add this symbols so it will be more easy to navigate the ESS value, but nobody answer me.

When you plan to do this?

It is easy to program in your VRM portal. You add symbol minus and plus so when we use phone easy to change the value.

Please see the picturesess1.jpgess2.jpg

VRMfeature requestvrm advanced
ess1.jpg (45.8 KiB)
ess2.jpg (47.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Galin Radoslavov,

Thanks for the persistence, I'll pass the feature request on to the VRM design team. It seems like a good suggestion :)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Galin Radoslavov answered ·

And one more for design team. My system have DC loads. You know how much are they. Why you do not place somewhere in VRM diagram ????

Not all systems are AC only loads. Some on my clients have DC line with loads and we want to see the value.

dcload.jpg

dcload.jpg (70.8 KiB)
8 comments
2 |3000

luphi avatar image luphi commented ·

it's already there

1676279056606.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1676279056606.png (67.7 KiB)
Galin Radoslavov avatar image Galin Radoslavov luphi commented ·

NO there is no DC power when we use Grid meter in ESS mode. Here i smy demo system in the office - there is no DV power blockdc-load.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
dc-load.jpg (56.9 KiB)
luphi avatar image luphi Galin Radoslavov commented ·
have you enabled it (settings / system setup / has DC system) ?
0 Likes 0 ·

Yes - I work with Victron product last 10 -11 yearssetup.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
setup.jpg (35.9 KiB)

Victron know how much is the value - you can see in RC main screenrc.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
rc.jpg (31.8 KiB)
luphi avatar image luphi Galin Radoslavov commented ·
You're right, as soon as I switch the grid meter from the MP2 to the EM24, DC system disappears from console and VRM.

Maybe too less space to display everything.

0 Likes 0 ·
They can use some space in battery block or where they can show - I need only XX W
0 Likes 0 ·
Please create a new question with a clear title and the topic tags of VRM and feature request, to make it easier to find the suggestions, and keep track.
0 Likes 0 ·
Galin Radoslavov answered ·

And the last suggestion.

Please put somewhere in settings that is possible to place a DEFAULT INSTALLATION in VRM portal. I am an installer and have a problem with one of an installation and when I visit VRM portal have to search EVERY TIME from all installations.

I hope finally somebody do something so we can work more easy everyday.

1 comment
2 |3000

It is possible to do something like this today using the installation tags and filters. This system is being further improved now for larger fleet operators.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VRM login page

VRM documentation

VRM API documentation

How to change the Owner of a VRM installation

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.