question

jack-2 avatar image
jack-2 asked

Monitoring daily total AC output on Multiplus?

I just want to be able to look at the total power inverted by the Multiplus. I can make a widget on the CCGX which makes a nice graph so it is obviously storing that data but I just want to see the value in KW much like I can with the DC power consumed from the batteries as monitored with the smart shunt.

Is this possible?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVRMCCGX Color Controlmonitoring
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @jack-2

Look in VRM Dashboard and scroll down to Historical Data. Select Consumption and the time you want it to cover.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jack-2 avatar image jack-2 commented ·

Hi John thanks for your response, i have done that but it is only giving me the total power drawn from the batteries as measured by the shunt.

during the day when the solar is generating then the Victrons draw direct from the charge controllers not the battery. note i am not using Victron charge controllers.

so i want to monitor the actual output of the Multiplus as this is not looking at where the power is coming from just what is being inverted regardless of source.

I have made a Widget for total inverter power, this graphs what i want to see but what i really want is to see this in the history much like the total consumption where it provides a daily kw consumed.

Cheers Jack

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ jack-2 commented ·
@jack-2

I think you're outta luck with that. VRM doesn't actually do much in the way of integrating cumulative values. And even what's there I've been pushing to tidy it up a bit (with some success). Sorry I can't offer more.

0 Likes 0 ·