question

mike-r avatar image
mike-r asked

Installation won’t delete and Remote Console Issue

4a361c1c-bdd8-41cb-98c6-a053b80476ec.pngI recently installed a Cerbo S to replace a Cerbo that had gone bad. This was a fairly easy swap out but now I’m having some VRM and remote console issues.

For the old installation I am not able to delete it. Many times when I hit delete I just get the page again with the delete option but the installation is still present. Sometimes I get a message saying that it can’t be deleted. I have seen other postings of others having a similar issue but it’s not clear to me how they resolved this issue.

In addition, on my new installation I can connect to it via VRM just fine so I know jr is connected and transmitting from my boats Wi-Fi. But when I attempt to go into it via remote remote console I get an error (see screenshot). While I was at my boat connected to the Cerbo S via Wi-Fi I am able to connect to remote console and all of the appropriate boxes are checked. Is this because of my old installation that I am attempting to delete? Any other ideas on things I should try? I have already updated the software while I was on the boat and also rebooted numerous times.

VRMremote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mike-r avatar image
mike-r answered ·

I was able to get the old installation deleted. But I still haven’t figured out how to get remote console to work. I plugged in my old Cerbo and have confirmed that all of my settings are correct on the new Cerbo S. I also reverted to older software and that didn’t help either. Anyone else have other ideas? I see a number of posts regarding this same issue but nothing about how the issue was resolved.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.