question

tuky avatar image
tuky asked

Phoenix Inverters with AC-coupled PV

I have an off-grid system with PVs and Phoenix inverters C 12/2000 working in parallel. I would like to add a grid-tie inverter to the AC output of the Phoenix inverters to increase power. What I have learned so for from previous discussions is that this should work, Phoenix inverter is the same as MultiPlus just without AC input for the grid connection and can charge the batteries? Is this right? If yes, then the 1:1 rule applies.

So this setup will work only with grid-tie inverters that support frequency shifting. How can you know if a certain inverter has this feature? I can get Fuji FU-SUN 3kW inverter or FUJI Microinverter 2kW at great prices, but I don't know if they support frequency shifting.

Phoenix Inverterac coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
tuky avatar image
tuky answered ·

I have tested the system and Phoenix inverter is the same as MultiPlus, only without AC grid input. It works as a charger.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.